History through Monuments- Stories etched in stone.



History through Monuments- Stories etched in stone 

ISA activity Curriculum 6






Sumermal Jain  Public School students of classes 6 to 8 participated wholeheartedly in making masks, hats, glass paintings, wall hangings on the topic ' heritage' in relation to the selected countries Italy, France, Brazil and Spain.

The  in house activity was conducted by Mrs Shilpi Kohli of the Social Science Department. Mrs Jyotsna Upreti of the English department, Mrs Parul Sachar of the Science Department, Mrs Seema Vigh of the Computer Department and Mrs Gurmeet of the Maths department. All these teachers were instrumental in making the activity interesting, educative and a resounding success. The presence of Ms. Geeta Oberai, Headmistress who is the think tank and the ISA co-ordinators Mrs. Roopali Sinha and Mr. Amit provided an impetus to this fun activity.

The kids produced a lot of creative stuff. The hats were colourful and were linked to the heritages of the four countries. The wall hangings were fancy and spoke volumes about different cultures. Glass paintings were made deftly and showcased the kids' skills..The masks were interesting to see... the smiles through the masks captivated everyone who saw these made and worn with glee.

Kids were interviewed on the spot and it was heartening to know how much information the kids had gathered about the heritages of the countries. It was a successful culmination of hard work, creativity, knowledge and mirth that made the program a resounding success......


Poster making activity was also conducted for class X and XI on the topic ‘History through Monuments: Stories etched in stones’ on the same day. It was an in-house activity conducted by Ms. Neetu Goel of the Social Science department, Mrs. Parul Sachar of the Science department, Mr. Amit Kumar of the computer department and Mrs. Preeti Ahluwalia of the Art department.



The students showed immense zeal and enthusiasm and made vibrant and beautiful posters, which gave message of conserving the monuments. It was a great opportunity to watch these young minds creating and displaying their ideas on paper. The students enjoyed taking part in these activities.

Comments

  1. I LIKE THAT VERY MUCH AND I AM PROUD OF MY SCHOOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The activity was very interested children had done great and creative work they have great skills

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this activity very much

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had fun as well as learned a lot during this activity

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice it is very good to see that my school is so good

    ReplyDelete
  6. *Very nice keep it up*
    *My school is working best*
    *I feel proud to be in this school*

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was very fun. We all enjoyed it very much. I am proud of my school. All children had done a great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed the activity alot it was very fun and informative

    ReplyDelete
  9. briliant activty great work (sahaj)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was a great fun, I enjoyed the activity a lot

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was a great fun, I enjoyed the activity a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed this activity a lot i am proud of my school🎒📚🎒📚

    ReplyDelete
  13. l like the activity . l feel good to see my school doing this. l feel proud for be in this school

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed the activity ( Vani )

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed this activity as from this students can gain knowledge about different countries and their traditions,costumes,culture,hmistorical monuments

    ReplyDelete
  16. The activity was informative as well as very interesting. Enjoyed a lot

    ReplyDelete
  17. The activity was informative as well as very interesting. Enjoyed a lot

    ReplyDelete
  18. The activity was informative as well as very interesting. Enjoyed a lot

    ReplyDelete
  19. I enjoyed this activity as from this students can gain knowledge about different countries and their traditions,costumes,culture,hmistorical monuments

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice it is very good to see that my school is so good

    *Very nice keep it up*
    *My school is working best*
    *I feel proud to be in this school*

    ReplyDelete
  21. very very nice . Iam proud of my school

    ReplyDelete
  22. The activity was informative as well as very interesting .it was very amazing.and I enjoyed a lot

    ReplyDelete
  23. The activity was very informative as well as very interesting. I enjoyed it a lot I hope there will be a lot more like this activity in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It was really interesting i enjoyed the activity very much
    I learned many things in this activity there was much to learn

    ReplyDelete
  25. I had very fun in the activity and I enjoyed very much. It was very educational

    ReplyDelete
  26. I enjoyed the activity so much Imy country was Brazil this activity was quite fun this was really so good💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  27. This activity was very helpful to us bez we can get knowledge from this and it was very much interesting also.
    I am lucky that I take a part in this activity.( Sneha jain)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Outstanding activity done by school children

    ReplyDelete
  29. I enjoyed the activity very much it was very interesting😊😊👍👍👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  30. The activity was very interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am proud of my school🏫🏫🏫🏫🏫🏫

    ReplyDelete
  32. I was having a lot of fun and it was so intresting i gained alot of knowledge from it . It was very informative and i am proud to be in this school

    ReplyDelete
  33. It activity is so nice
    Is so informative activity
    Student do this activity
    This so anjoyble ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  34. It was best and knowledgeable and creative.
    I am proud

    ReplyDelete
  35. I was in this activity , this was very nice i had enjoyed it very much ,it was intresting ,beautiful and peaceful . I got a golden chance to get a very wonderful experience about many things . A lots of thanks and love to all my teachers specially "SHILPI MA'AM" From: Tushti Rajput Class: VIID School: Sumermal Jain Public School

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a new student but l really liked what my other friends have done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BRAINSTORMING SESSION ON GROWING IMPORTANCE OF ORGANIC PRODUCTS

The Green Wall / Plantation Drive